Want to Join La Bella Baskets? Click Here to find out how to join La Bella Baskets.




Thursday, March 31, 2011

Have You Heard of Tumblr?


If you are looking for a FREE blog website that is different from Blogger and Wordpress, you might want to check out a new website called Tumblr. I'm not sure how long it's been around but Tumblr is a little similar to Facebook and Twitter. Your homepage is sort of like a news feed and you can add followers.

I'm still new to Tumblr so I don't know a lot about it but what I like the most about it is you can reblog people's posts. If you own a business this can be very beneficial because if you have interesting posts and
several people have reblogged your posts this could easily turn into viral marketing. I'm still testing it out to see if I will get any good results from Tumblr.

To see what Tumblr is check out my Tumblr blog:

My Tumblr Blog


To find out more information about La Bella Baskets, become a fan of my fanpage. Check out the link below:


http://www.facebook.com/LaBellaBasketsGourmetGiftBaskets
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics Alternative