Want to Join La Bella Baskets? Click Here to find out how to join La Bella Baskets.




Thursday, November 18, 2010

My La Bella Baskets Fanpage

A few months ago I created a Facebook fanpage for La Bella Baskets. I have enjoyed working on this page and I keep it updated every week. I would love to invite all the visitors and followers of this blog to become fans of my page.

When you join my fanpage you will learn about La Bella Baskets products, company specials, discontinued products and much more. Sometimes you will learn about La Bella Baskets products and specials much faster through my fanpage than my blog. So it's a good idea to become a fan of my page if you want to stay up to date with La Bella Baskets. If you have any friends that are interested in gift baskets and working from home, invite them to become a fan of my page.


Visit the following link to become a fan:

La Bella Baskets Fanpage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics Alternative