Want to Join La Bella Baskets? Click Here to find out how to join La Bella Baskets.




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Personal Experience As A La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant

Before I tell you about my personal experience as a La Bella Baskets gift consultant I would like to give you details about the company for those of you that have never heard of it.

La Bella Baskets is an online gift basket and flower store that was started by Janis Rodriguez and Mia Florides in 2008. The company became a direct selling company in December of 2009. Janis and Mia's purpose for starting La Bella Baskets was to give ordinary people a chance to start their own business without a large investment and to give back to single moms through their La Bella Baskets of Smiles Program. The company sells over 300 gourmet gifts for every occasion such as gift baskets, cookie bouquets, flowers, diaper cakes and much more.

I've been with the company since September 2010. This is my second direct selling company and I left my previous company (even though I really liked their products) because I couldn't meet the quotas. The main reason I joined La Bella Baskets is because the company didn't have quotas and no requirements to do parties. I also liked the company's low start up fee of $19.95 a month.

The company has three ways (through referrals, gift sales, corporate account) to create an income and I decided to focus on the referral program. I received my first referral the first month (September 2010) I joined La Bella Baskets. My best month for referrals so far was May 2011. I received 3 referrals that month. (At the end of this I will show a video that has a list of the names of the top gift consultants in gift sales and referrals.)

Some of the ways I have gotten referrals is through Facebook, Craigslist, a wahm forum, and a separate website I created.

I still like being with the company because I believe it's so much easier to promote when there are no requirements to do parties and quotas.

If you want more information about being a La Bella Baskets gift consultant check out the link below:

Benefits of Being A La Bella Baskets Gift Consultant

Click Here To Check Out The Free La Bella Baskets Website I Created

Below is the video I mentioned earlier. This video shows the top La Bella Baskets gift consultants in gift sales and referrals. My name (Lamonica Epps) appears at 1:19. If you were skeptical about La Bella Baskets this video proves there are successful gift consultants with this company. If you have any questions contact me at Belletrice77(at)gmail(dot)com





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics Alternative