Want to Join La Bella Baskets? Click Here to find out how to join La Bella Baskets.




Thursday, September 16, 2010

My La Bella Baskets Facebook Fanpage

I have recently created a Facebook fanpage. The name of the page is La Bella Baskets: Gourmet Gift Baskets and Flowers. The fanpage is another way to introduce people to La Bella Baskets products. La Bella Baskets has over 300 gourmet gift baskets for every occasion. The company also sells other products such as cookie bouquets, diaper cakes, fruit baskets, and much more. I would like to invite all the visitors of this blog to Facebook fanpage. I have already posted pictures of some of La Bella Baskets gift baskets and diaper cakes and information about the company. Don't forget to suggest this page to your Facebook friends.

Here's the link to my fanpage: La Bella Baskets: Gourmet Gift Baskets and Flowers



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics Alternative